For L&G’s Gift Guide IV, I decided to post a few goodies that are on my wishlist this year!
1. Barbour Beadnell Jacket – I’m a sucker for this classic Barbour. They fit so well and go with just about everything!
2. neuLASH – I usually don’t wear a lot of makeup, but one of my favorite things to do is experiment with my eyelashes, whether that’s playing with different mascaras or eyelash curlers. I’ve never tried lash enhancers of any kind, but I’ve heard such good things about this product that it seems like it’s well worth it. Similar to Latisse but without any of the nasty side effects.
3. GiGi New York iPhone 5 Case – I love the vibrant color of this phone case next to the gold monogram! I usually don’t own hard shell cases because I’m pretty clumsy with my phone, but this one is too pretty to resist!
4. Tory Burch Glazed Leather Clutch – Oh boy, I have been eyeing this clutch for so long! It can be dressed up or down. Perfect with any outfit no doubt!
5. Loren Hope Clara Earrings – Another I’ve obsessed over for some time now. Much dressier than the studs I usually wear, but I’d find any excuse to wear these!
6. Michael Kors Runway Watch – Black and gold is a favorite combination of mine. Michael Kors does it right! I also have small wrists and this watch has a small face, so it’s perfect!
7. Chloé Eau de Parfum – Such a great scent. I’m usually a Chanel girl but I have to smell this every time I’m in the perfume section of Sephora.
8. Baublebar Tortoise Constellation Bib – Do I have a real reason to want a necklace this glam? Nope. Do I care? Absolutely not.
9. Chanel Colour Lipshine in Rouge Coco – I cannot possibly say enough good things about this lipshine. It’s the perfect combination of lipstick and lip gloss: the long-lasting wear we all want without the stickiness. I was head over heels with this little piece of heaven until I misplaced it two days after purchase. Needless to say I’d love to have it again!
10. Evelyn Henson and Design Darling Prints – My absolute favorites from both. How adorable would these look hanging above a desk? They would definitely give me a little extra motivation during late-night study sessions!
12. Frye Melissa Boot – One of the best Frye designs in my opinion. SO incredibly versatile. This is the perfect winter boot!